• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long Island GameDay Fall 2009

Oh mememememe!!

For something new this year - feel free to sign up to "run" a board game in a slot. This crew loves to play the board & card games but 11pm Sat night isn't always the best time to start running a 6 hour game. So if you think you want to play one of the longer board games create a thread and see if there is any interest!

:what:

11pm was fine for me and JC!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Yes but that late is not good for everybody - there are some of us who might like to play but that is too late to try to learn rules to a new game.

All I am saying is that if you know you want to run a board game, feel free to actually put it in a slot and run it as a regular scheduled game.

John Crichton

First Post
Oh mememememe!!

For something new this year - feel free to sign up to "run" a board game in a slot. This crew loves to play the board & card games but 11pm Sat night isn't always the best time to start running a 6 hour game. So if you think you want to play one of the longer board games create a thread and see if there is any interest!
I may just do that between the GM brain-lock and my love of boardgames. Arkham Horror would be perfect for a gameday play. As would BSG.

Remove ads