• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long island NY gamers?

samb1230

First Post
I will be moving to long island after this summer and leaving my old campaign buddies. I would like to veiw this as an oppurtunity to find a new group. I have been playing for about 10 years, I am pretty busy so if DM is needed it will have to premade modules. Please let me know if you are in the area and we can meet up. I would prefer a weekly campaign that lasted 2-3 hours each rather than a mouthly maratron since I have a toddler so short and sweet works out better for me.

samb1230

First Post
I'll be somewhere in Suffolk county. Still shopping fir a townhouse. Do you have few players already? Any hobby stores around to do recuiting?

Send me a PM and we can disscuss the details, hopefully we are less than an hour away from eachother.

Edit: i just checked the map and you're in Suffolk county as well. I am trying to find a place near east patchogue since I will be working at that hospital there.

Last edited:

Remove ads