• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long Live FFG!!

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
Long story short...Bad Dawnforge binding...Sad DM :( ...FFG replaces bad book...Happy DM :D FFG done me a solid. Now, here's hoping that Mongoose will do the same with Conan :\

Crothian

First Post
FFG has been very good about replacing books with bad binding. If you buy a book from a store with bad binding, the store has ways of replacing the defect book for you.

Tokiwong

First Post
Crothian said:
FFG has been very good about replacing books with bad binding. If you buy a book from a store with bad binding, the store has ways of replacing the defect book for you.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate the bad binding... I hope my book can make it unscathed but I have a feeling knowing my luck... and I love Dawnforge....

Iron_Chef

First Post
Morpheus said:
Long story short...Bad Dawnforge binding...Sad DM :( ...FFG replaces bad book...Happy DM :D FFG done me a solid. Now, here's hoping that Mongoose will do the same with Conan :\

Mongoose has said they will make amends to all buyers of the first edition of Conan. Details still being worked out.

Dirigible

Explorer
Didn't FFG learn from whatever went wrong with the first printing of Midnight? Surely it's cheaper to fix it first time round rather than reissue books.

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Dirigible said:
Didn't FFG learn from whatever went wrong with the first printing of Midnight? Surely it's cheaper to fix it first time round rather than reissue books.

I imagine that FFG does not have to pay the costs: the printer is probably liable (particularly in the Land of Litigiousness).

Garnfellow

Explorer
Psion said:

Amen. Some kindly soul suggested Aleene's Tacky Glue in a similar thread over on Necromancer's Boards, and I gave it a shot: Used it to fix the failed binding on my copy of Tome of Horrors, and it worked like a charm. I've also used this product to great success on my 1st edition DMG, which was in terrible shape.

It /looks/ a lot like regular Elmer's white glue, so I'm not sure if Elmer's would work just as well

Last edited:

Remove ads