Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
After you all have rested a bit and are fully healed again, you head back into the mine to mop up an remaining ants. Now that the queen and her guards are dead the few remaining ants seem disorganized and scattered. In the upper levels you encounter a few wandering worker ants.
In the deeper levels you find a small group of worker ants near the nest. These seem to have choked in the thick smoke from the burnt nest.
Confident that the mine is now clear of any giant ants, you collect the cadavers from the mine and present them to Hans. After Hans has updated his bookkeeping all the ants are piled onto a pyre and burnt to ashes (which proved quite difficult considering the hard chitin of the critters).

As soon as the ants are taken care of you all ready yourself for the trip back to Orussus. The carts take the same route bac and the journey is as uneventfull as the first time. This time it seems even more boring without the excitement of any upcoming adventure at the end of the journey.

After about six days the wagons return Orsusus and you are all delivered back at the Red Dragon Inn. Hans orders the other teamsters to return the wagons to the company and he joins you inside the Inn.
There, he gathers you all at a large table, orders drinks for everybody and asks for you attention "Well, yes, where to start.. First, I'd like to express my gratitide and that of the Stonepike Mining Company for your excellent work. Not only did you thouroughly remove the infestation of ants from the mine but also you did it very fast. This should save the company a conciderable amount up time in starting up the mine and getting it operational again. I must say that we, the company, made a very good choice in hiring you for the job. Therefore I would like to raise a toast to all you, for a job well done!"

After that he presents a small chest and plants it on the table "Since you did such a great job, I am at liberty to present you all with a small bonus. The fast removal of the ants will give the company a head start with getting the mine operational again. This will generate more revenue from the mine for which the company is very gratefull.
I did my calculation on the way back and the breakdown is as following:
In your first sweep you found and killed 20 ants, including te queen. That sums up to 4000 gold pieces. In your second and final sweep you found ten more ants, which sums up to 2000 gold pieces. Divided evenly and with the bonus for killin the queen, that comes to 795 gold pieces and 45 copper pieces each, including the bonus for destroying the queen and her nest.
I was allowed to spend a total of 10000 gold pieces in rewards and I believe that you have earned every gold piece of that. So if I just divde that amount amongst you all, that will come to 909 gold pieces each.
"
With that said, he hands over a heavy puch with coins to each of you.

Each puch contains 91 platinum pieces.

"Thank you all and I wish you safety on all you future adventures. I the Stonepike Mining Company ever needs capable and brave souls for a job like this again, I will recommend hiring you again!" with that sais Hans raises his glass once again. He wishes you all, individually well and hangs around a bit more for some drinks and small talk.

B4cchus

Explorer
Xp rewards!
total xp for killing a bunch of ants: 936
Completion and bonus xp: 450
Subtotal: 1386

Time xp for level 1 characters: 150
Time xp for level 2 characters: 300

Xp for all level characters
Total for all level 1 characters (Quintaine, Dorrin, Krindorf, Munchin, Landers, Nura, Possum and Jamilee): 1536
Total for all level 2 characters (Saithnar, Jallembo and Ximix): 1686

Boddynock

First Post
Congratulations one and all - and B4cchus, I make that 3 DM points for you. Well done! :D

Let me know if and when you complete the adventure summary and I'll award the other DM point. :cool:

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo thanks Hans and checks his purse and the platinium pieces. His eyes open up: he has never seen platinium pieces before! He stares at them for a moment, looking a bit stupid before shouting: "Yeeaaah!! Yeaah!!"

OOC: Jallembo goes level 3 !!

B4cchus

Explorer
Boddynock said:
Congratulations one and all - and B4cchus, I make that 3 DM points for you. Well done! :D

Let me know if and when you complete the adventure summary and I'll award the other DM point. :cool:

Will do (the summary) and thanks (for the credits) and thanks!(for the judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar and Quint both collect their earnings with thanks to Hans before going their seperate ways back in Orussus.

OOC: Great adventure B4cchus! Thanks for the chance to boost to Lvl 3 before the MA! :D

Dargon

First Post
ty B4cchus for a great game and that you blooded our young and innocent characters, that they do not have to face the big event off the MA completely green. and ty for filling their pockets with Platin and mine dust too.

And to the rest of you, thank you guys for great game and those of you that joins the ma their should be a chance we might end up working together again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases