Looking for 4-5 players for a A5e online campaign.

goatthief

Villager
DM looking for 4-5 players
Level 1 start, no homebrew.
When: Every second Saturday afternoon (MDT)
What's required: Roll20, Discord, and mic required.
Story:
The Grand Ghesh Empire is in peril. The great imperial capitol of Aruunthir has fallen (quite literally) to the curses of the orc witch queen. You are a group of adventurers who banded together and were forced to flee westward to the river-drenched westlands of the Empire. Do you help the keep-commander uphold the remnants of the empire in the face of a massive throng of refugees headed your way, or do you set up your own fiefdom to rule? This will be a sandbox campaign so player-driven exploration and story is important. Lots of combat and exploration. I'm a first time A5E DM but I've dmed plenty of online 5e campaigns. Anyone interested?

DM looking for 4-5 players
Level 1 start, no homebrew.
When: Every second Saturday afternoon (MDT)
What's required: Roll20, Discord, and mic required.
Story:
The Grand Ghesh Empire is in peril. The great imperial capitol of Aruunthir has fallen (quite literally) to the curses of the orc witch queen. You are a group of adventurers who banded together and were forced to flee westward to the river-drenched westlands of the Empire. Do you help the keep-commander uphold the remnants of the empire in the face of a massive throng of refugees headed your way, or do you set up your own fiefdom to rule? This will be a sandbox campaign so player-driven exploration and story is important. Lots of combat and exploration. I'm a first time A5E DM but I've dmed plenty of online 5e campaigns. Anyone interested?
Hi goatthief, i am very much interested. Let me know the best way to connect.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases