Looking for a Campaign/Adveture path

Odysseus

Explorer
I'm on the lookout for a campaign/Adventure path for my group to play next.
We're a 4E group, but I don't mind converting other editions to 4E.
What I would like to do , if I can find something. Is something where the PC are criminals, or perhaps something based in one city.

Stuff we've already done/doing.
War of the Burning sky.
Rise of the Runelords
Night Below
Desert of Desolation
Against the Giants (G series)
Scales of war Adventure path.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Crothian

First Post
Freeport. There are a number of good modules for it and the group rarely if ever needs to leave the city. The city is brilliantly described in the Pirates Guide to Freeport and there is a 4e companion already written. The modules can be found in print of PDF and should be rather inexpensive.

teach

First Post
Ptolus is a classic one city adventure site. However, it's only available in PDF and can be a bit expensive. I really enjoy the city though. Lots of adventure available, but I don't know if there is a adventure path.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
You might want to look at the Great City series from 0one Games. They offer an adventure path, too, named Road to Revolution. Adventures are written for 3.5e with Pathfinder conversions offered for free.

Having not read any of this stuff, I can't vouch for the quality, though.

Thanael

Explorer
Ptolus is a classic one city adventure site. However, it's only available in PDF and can be a bit expensive. I really enjoy the city though. Lots of adventure available, but I don't know if there is a adventure path.

It certainly is available in dead-tree version too. Check ebay or amazon or bookfinder.com. Or if you're in Europe PM me, I have a spare to sell and know of one copy that still sits in an FLGS.

Though it is certainly not cheap! :) But it is massive.

Last edited:

Remove ads