Looking for a Campaign/Adveture path

malraux

First Post
Ptolus is a classic one city adventure site. However, it's only available in PDF and can be a bit expensive. I really enjoy the city though. Lots of adventure available, but I don't know if there is a adventure path.

This would be my suggestion as well. I've only gone through the middle bit (what was originally the banewarrens), but what I saw was pretty good.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Another EN world saga would be good. My concern is, would the full saga be finished by the time we're ready to finish it.

Well that depends on when you're ready to finish it! If you play often enough to do the entire saga in two weeks, then no!

We're making sure we have everything in place for a monthly release. It'll be available to EN World subscribers.

Odysseus

Explorer
Well that depends on when you're ready to finish it! If you play often enough to do the entire saga in two weeks, then no!

We're making sure we have everything in place for a monthly release. It'll be available to EN World subscribers.

Monthly release sounds good to me. Looking forward to it.

amnuxoll

First Post
My group has been so/so on Kingmaker so far. I'm convinced that sandboxes aren't a good option for most groups and Kingmaker has cemented that notion.

I can't speak for Freeport or Ptolus since I've not played them, but judging from the list of campaigns you've played it seems like your group likes broad reaching adventures that visit diverse locales. That seems to rule out a city based campaign.

If I'm wrong about that, then I recommend Paizo's Crimson Throne adventure path as a good city based campaign. I liked it better than Shackled City (which someone else recommended).

If I'm right about that, then I think your group might like the Legacy of Fire adventure path.

Remove ads