Looking for a Character Sheet I Can Mod for Homebrew

Fragsie

Explorer
Basically as the thread title says; I'm looking for a sheet I can alter slightly. I will need to add in some new skills and get rid of some RAW ones, be able to change things like 'spells per day' to 'powers per day' or whatever. Something that could be opened in MS Word would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath.

There are some really cool 5e sheets in the download section, but most are pdf's, which I have no idea how to edit (if they even can be), or excel with lots of autofill going on.

As a side note, I want to avoid anything that is too fantasy looking, as this is for a sci-fantasy/space opera setting.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful :)

Igfig

Explorer
I've got a Google Spreadsheet-based character sheet I use here. It's based on an older sheet by a fellow named Tintagel, but improved for online use and with some homebrew content added (mainly, replacing Inspiration with Fate Points, and Traits with Aspects). Either version should serve you well.

Note that you need to go to File>Make a Copy to actually use either of them, to ensure that people don't edit the master copy by mistake.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
[MENTION=83065]Fragsie[/MENTION]

I hope I have the perfect sheet for you, assuming you want something easily modified. i use this Word one I created for our games. It is especially good for beginners, as it is colour-coded.

You delete all the tables, rows, sections not used for a particular PC.

(I included a filled in sheet too. Might help to show what I mean).

Attachments

• Character Sheet - (July 17th, 2015) - 5E -.doc
    224 KB · Views: 86
  • Goliath - Paladin Soldier 3 (Vaolith) - 5E -.doc
    408.5 KB · Views: 76

Remove ads