• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a character sheet program.

artmc

Community Supporter
I recently ran into to a link for an electronic character sheet. I now have seem to have misplaced the link. :(

The sheet appeared to be similar to the default WotC sheet, and the program allowed you to enter in data into fields. It may have done some auto calculations and the like.

The link was a very recent post, sometime this past week. I checked several sites (here, rpg.net, rpgsheets, game play news, etc...) and I cannot find this anymore.

After spending an hour or two searching for it. I kinda gave up and figured that asking around about it, may help. That and protect what little sanity I have left.

Some other info: It was about 4+ Meg in size, and the site had a set of screen shots showing a partially filled out character. And it was I believe a windows program.

So if any of this rings a bell, HELP !!! :)

artmc

Community Supporter
>Sounds like my program, except for the 4 meg part. Does the >name PCProfiler ring a bell?
>
>-Mike
>
>
>__________________
>www.3eprofiler.com - Edit and Share your character sheets online!
>PCProfiler - Electronic character sheets for your Windows PC.

YES !!

Thank you !!

I thought I was going mad. Okay I hallucinated the file size, but.... :)

I had found the link at work, and I normally just forward stuff like that to my home e-mail. For whatever reason, I didn't. :(

Again, Thanks ! :)

* art *

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads