Looking for a checklist

Ahzad

Explorer
I love Echohawk's guide's but does anyone have a checklist in a spreadsheet or an editable pdf of all the books?

thanks
terry

Ahzad

Explorer
I do! Pick me! :lol:

I can probably generate a spreadsheet for you. What books/products would you like included?

my collection is pretty extensive spanning OD&D to present. I was kinda of looking for something that might list them either altogether or preferably broken up by system/setting like your checklists are so that as I go through my stuff I can check check the box if I have it.

your lists are great and you deserve mad props for taking the time to compile them.

thanks
terry

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
my collection is pretty extensive spanning OD&D to present. I was kinda of looking for something that might list them either altogether or preferably broken up by system/setting like your checklists are so that as I go through my stuff I can check check the box if I have it.
I'll endeavor to include some useful filters. Are you just looking for a spreadsheet of the print products (so no PDFs or electronic releases)? Should the spreadsheet include novels? Comics? Miniatures? Other weird stuff?

your lists are great and you deserve mad props for taking the time to compile them.
My pleasure! Thanks for the feedback :cool:

Ahzad

Explorer
I'll endeavor to include some useful filters. Are you just looking for a spreadsheet of the print products (so no PDFs or electronic releases)? Should the spreadsheet include novels? Comics? Miniatures? Other weird stuff?

My pleasure! Thanks for the feedback :cool:

if you have all that stuff i'll be glad for whatever you can include, for i have pdfs, novels, comics, weird stuff and more :D

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
if you have all that stuff i'll be glad for whatever you can include, for i have pdfs, novels, comics, weird stuff and more :D
Okay, this spreadsheet should be helpful. It doesn't contain absolutely everything listed in the Collector's Guides, but it does include a lot of it. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Attachments

• Echohawk's D&D Product List.xls.zip
    292.8 KB · Views: 148

Ahzad

Explorer
Okay, this spreadsheet should be helpful. It doesn't contain absolutely everything listed in the Collector's Guides, but it does include a lot of it. Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

that is fantastic and just what I had in mind. many thanks

Remove ads