• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a Comprehensive list of GM Resources (non system specific)

TicToc

First Post
Gentlemen and the occasional Lady,
I apologize up from if this is posted else where and I am simply a dunce and didn't see it but I am looking for a compiled list of GM resources.

Specifically I mean not exclusively but largely Homebrew stuff. Again published stuff is fine as well but I am talking charts, tables, tips/tricks, ect ect. Just the general kind of stuff that gets passed along as tribal knowledge on how to set up a certain kind of scene better, or how to make combat run a bit more smoothly. I am making attempts to refine my art and though the information I am sure is out there in spades I do not have the time to sift through 8000+ threads looking for the diamonds in the rough and so was hoping that others like myself had surely desired the same kind of resource in the past and that I may be able to access it. SO that was my extremely long winded way of asking to be pointing toward game aids to help me suck less.

-Jake

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I know of no such beast - what you're requesting is far too broad to have a single major listing for all of it.

TicToc

First Post
If it is too broad than I would happily accept more narrowly defined responses. With that said I have visited a hand ful of websites that cater to one niche or another of that I am looking for, so I know the product I desire must exist somewhere.

Perhaps I described poorly what I am looking for. I don't expect to find a site/list that itself contains all that I am looking for but a list of other locations/sites/producers that contains a brief synopsis of what their tools are about seems like a not unreasonable thing to be looking for.

TicToc

First Post
and this is where my knuckledragging self feels like an ass hat for wasting the communities time and not simply looking harder. Thanks for the assistance TarionzCousin.

*after taking a look at that section it has some of what I was looking for but still not quite was I was imagining.

Last edited:

Remove ads