• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a game south of/in Beantown

Axiom

First Post
Greets to everyone.

I need to itch my gaming bug so I am looking for a good game! I prefer Roleplay to Hack and Slash but more important then that is a group that will stay together and not fold at the drop of a hat. I am old school and have been playing/running for a looooong time. I saw there are a bunch of MA groups going but I started my own thread since I wasnt sure if those slots were filled up.

Lets get those dice a ROLLIN!!!

EDITED since I was so excited to get this going, I muddled some of the language :D

Last edited:

Axiom

First Post
Thanks very much!

I will read over the site and give it a looksee.

Oh I shouldve stated I am Old School so I will play 3rd ed but Prefer 1st or 2nd. I also play...Runequest, WFRP 1st or 2nd Ed, CoC, Any of the old TSR goodies (Gamma World, Star Frontiers etc) I have Hackmaster never played it... I would like to try it but it looks kind of silly. Conan, Midnight... wow thats just off the top of my head. I am sure if you are looking for a gamer I will fit the bill...

Thanks to everyone reading the cries of a desperate gamer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads