• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

looking for a gaming group in calgary, alberta...

uv23

First Post
Hi Spartan. Down the road I'm going to need a group of play testers for the campaign I'm developing.

But currently, I'm looking for a group that I can play with as a player. I may ask to playtest some variant classes/PrCs I've written during those gaming sessions. Other than that, I'm not picky about what style of campaign or setting.

Spartan

Explorer
Hi. Unfortunately, my D&D3e campaign is on hold for a while, but I am running a Harn campaign that may or may not interest you.

I'd be interested in helping you playtest. That's right up my alley.

-Mark

uv23

First Post
*bouncey bounce* Talked to Mark but he's not doing d20 Harn. My focus is d20 right now. Still looking for a gaming group. :) :(

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
uv23 said:
*bouncey bounce* Talked to Mark but he's not doing d20 Harn. My focus is d20 right now. Still looking for a gaming group. :) :(

Hey, are you still looking? I just found someone looking for a game in Calgary - he may be close enough to play. If you're intersted, drop me a line: crgreathouse@yahoo.com. Thanks!

I'm sure you'd prefer a whole group, but this would put you a step closer.

(Spartan - if your game starts up again and you'd like a player, you could also email me.)

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Add two more people looking for a group to join! A friend and I are both looking to find a game to join. We're both experience role-players, with plenty of experience. Unfortunately our current group just isn't cutting it, and we'd looking to make a change. You can reach me by e-mail at nyarlathotep@thegreatoldones.org

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads