• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E looking for a monster template

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As the title says, looking for the anthropological animal template, if it exists. in 3.5 if there is no Pathfinder. The closest I can find is an Awakened Animal by spell.

Thank you in advanced.

Scott DeWar
drinker of DeWar's Scotch

Kinak

First Post
As far as official Pathfinder rules, I think that spell is it. The rules for creating lycanthropes would be really, really close, though. A lycanthrope that just stays in hybrid form would be quite close to the standard anthropomorphic animal.

Alternately, you could build them as a race with the Advanced Race Guide and just level them from there. I'd probably go the lycanthrope route for speed, though.

Cheers!
Kinak

Mach5RR

Explorer
I think you are looking for the Bipedal Creature template. I'd post a link, but enWorld is stopping me. But the d20PFSRD site lists it under Bestiary/Templates

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think you are looking for the Bipedal Creature template. I'd post a link, but enWorld is stopping me. But the d20PFSRD site lists it under Bestiary/Templates

Mach, you need to have 10 posts before you can post a link. There has been very serious trouble with spammers and links in the past, so a necessary precaution is needed.

so, Bi pedel creature template . . . . . so, Baba Yaga's horse men , oops-no wait, Found it!

not much of a change from the base creature, so easy cheesy peasy.

Last edited:

Remove ads