D&D 4E Looking for a particular skill challenge

overgeeked

B/X Known World
It’s been awhile but I’m hoping my memory isn’t too shot and the folks here can lend a hand. I’m looking for a particular skill challenge from 4E. I think it involved zombies and/or skeletons, that part I’m not 100% on. But it did involve defending a town/village in stages. Maybe training some villagers. I think it was in Dungeon, but not 100%. I don’t think it’s from Open Grave or Shadowfell.

If that sounds familiar at all, please point me to where you think it is.

Thank you.

It's page 32 and 33 of Open Grave.

Attachments

• 1626652227626.png
    1626652227626.png
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 116

AOieiosle

Explorer
There was a scenario in Dungeon I remember about defending a mausoleum from zombies. You had to make it through the night, and as the sun hit, it would destroy the undead. If it sounds familiar enough I can go looking through the physical archives.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
There was a scenario in Dungeon I remember about defending a mausoleum from zombies. You had to make it through the night, and as the sun hit, it would destroy the undead. If it sounds familiar enough I can go looking through the physical archives.
That sounds right. If you have a ballpark on the issue number I can hit my digital files fairly quickly. Thanks.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Yeah. Looking through my stuff that sounds like Dead by Dawn. Dungeon 176. I think I'm mixing that up with another skill challenge / scenario. I think it was about setting up defenses for a town.

Remove ads