D&D 3E/3.5 Looking for a Psionic 0-level Power (3.0)

kevin_video

Explorer
The original 3.0 Psionic Handbook had 0 level powers for the psion and psychic warrior. When 3.5 came out, they did away with those powers. Back around 2014, WotC had a forum and one of the threads was character builds. WotC closed down their forum, and all was lost. However, thankfully, I was able to find the front page of that thread with all the listed characters. Unfortunately, the one I'm wanting is on page 3. It's Spider-Man. He was built as a 3.0 psychic warrior/monk. One of the 0-level powers simulated a web line. I've gone looking through my old book, but it doesn't appear to be in there. I'm hoping it's on an archived web page on a Wizards page that I'm not aware of.

Hoping someone here can help me and tell me what that power is, and where I can find it.

I'll link the Wayback Machine archive page just in case someone's able to finangle something and can access the Spider-Man build (and potentially others).
Hmm, kind of a humourous challenge. :P - Wizards Community

Thanks in advance.

I haven't used Psionics since AD&D 1e, but if you have the rules you want in 3e, using it in 3.5e should be totally fine. Also, using PF1 rules will work.

kevin_video

Explorer
I haven't used Psionics since AD&D 1e, but if you have the rules you want in 3e, using it in 3.5e should be totally fine. Also, using PF1 rules will work.
No, I'm looking for a specific power from the 3.0 psionics. It's a level 0 power so it disappeared when 3.5 psionics removed 0-level powers.

No, I'm looking for a specific power from the 3.0 psionics. It's a level 0 power so it disappeared when 3.5 psionics removed 0-level powers.
Not sure if this is obvious, but if you're the DM, you can house rule the level 0 powers from 3e are valid in your 3.5e campaign. And if you're not the DM, ask your DM. Most DM's are fine with things like this, in my experience.

Remove ads