EN Publishing Looking for a Roll20 Developer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
EN Publishing is looking for an in-house Roll20 developer to work with us on a freelance basis to bring our games to the virtual tabletop. We'll be starting with the Awfully Cheerful Engine!, and moving on to Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition later in the year.

If you have experience in creating Roll20 compendiums and character sheets, you might be the person we're looking for!

• Awfully Cheerful Engine! is a comparatively small project. A short 30-page rulebook, four short 30-page adventures, and a character sheet the size of a credit card with only a handful of stats on it. We anticipate that a single person can manage this project.
  • Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition is a much bigger project, on the scale of D&D or Pathfinder. We anticipate that multiple freelancers will be needed to manage this project.

Please contact us by email at morrus@enpublishingrpg.com if you are interested in being involved with either or both projects, along with a quote for your hourly pay for the work and a sample of previous work on Roll20 materials.

I'd imagine its the best option for profitability IMO. I don't play any online TTRPG I cant use with Foundry. It just feels like too many steps backwards going back to Roll20 for me. Foundry has implemented some systems that can be purchased now so that companies see $$$ from their systems being used but Roll20 probably still has the best revenue prospects for most.

I purchases all the books for any system I use and I've always hoped eventually we would see a digital use code or something similar where if we purchases physical product we can use it online. I know Paizo gives the PDFs out when you are a subscriber but I can't use their sub program cause I'm not in the USA and the shipping cost is immense.

Remove ads