• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a visually immersive campaign management tool

You may be waiting a loooooong time. They're extremely slow to add new features.

Yeah, I kind of got that impression from the website. I'd like the custom calendar feature for the campaign I'll be starting (I make use of multiple made-up calendars in it), and it seemed like it was one of the top few priorities--though not the highest. My campaign starts late this year, and I'll probably hold out until then so I can have a chance of getting more months out of the subscription if they decide to activate the expiration next spring.

Fortunately, it seems like what they already have is about what I need. Some of the things people are really clamoring for (whether an export function or a better player integration features) aren't very high on my list, so I'm not likely to see a lot of improvements that would be high on my list anytime soon.

Remove ads