• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D 5th Edition Gamers in the Lichfield UK area

jontheman

Game designer
I'd like to DM a new D&D 5th Edition group with an aim to play a long involved campaign, 3-4 players, two games a month, anywhere within 5-10 miles of Lichfield. I don't have a location to game in so any suggestions welcome.

The game will be Birthright/Game of Thrones/grim fantasy, so serious gamers please. I'm easy on the choice of campaign world, and this is somethign we can create as a group. In fact, if you're an existing group looking for a DM then so much the better.

IM me if you're interested.

ANGELIS187

First Post
I'd like to DM a new D&D 5th Edition group with an aim to play a long involved campaign, 3-4 players, two games a month, anywhere within 5-10 miles of Lichfield. I don't have a location to game in so any suggestions welcome.

The game will be Birthright/Game of Thrones/grim fantasy, so serious gamers please. I'm easy on the choice of campaign world, and this is somethign we can create as a group. In fact, if you're an existing group looking for a DM then so much the better.

Hey Jon. Are you still looking for people to play?

BarryW

First Post

Also wondering if a Lichfield group was formed. Only ever played 1e. Just picked up 5e

KARRACTIKUZ

First Post

Hi Jon, Lichfield based, looking for a game exactly like the one you described 8 years ago! Do you still DM?

Cheers,

Adam

Remove ads