• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for feats/spells/class abilities that deal with critical hits

RigaMortus2

First Post
Trying to make a list of things that deal with critical hits, feats such as Improved Critical, Power Critical and spells such as Critical Strike.

Is there a decent database anywhere that can help me find these things?

RigaMortus2

First Post
Is there anything that gives you an automatic crit. I know of one spell, Hunter's Mercy (works with bows), but anything like that for melee attacks?

shilsen

Adventurer
RigaMortus2 said:
Is there anything that gives you an automatic crit. I know of one spell, Hunter's Mercy (works with bows), but anything like that for melee attacks?
Power Critical used to do that in 3.0, IIRC, but not in 3.5.

EyeontheMountain

First Post
In the Kalamar Player's Guide there is a feat called "Iron Touch of Kruk-Ma-Kali" that lowers the critical multiplier by one of a weapon that hits you. Pretty good ability.

Of course you have to be a hobgoblin

EyeontheMountain

First Post
In the Kalamar Player's Guide there is a feat called "Iron Touch of Kruk-Ma-Kali" that lowers the critical multiplier by one of a weapon that hits you. Pretty good ability.

Of course you have to be a hobgoblin

IndyPendant

First Post
Bless Weapon is about the only WotC source I know of that allows auto-crits on threats; it's a spell that allows that (among other abilities) against evil foes.

Depending on how open your GM is to mixing and matching styles, the only other places I know of that allow auto-crits on threats is in Arcana Evolved: the Warmain has the ability to do it a certain number of times per day based on class level, and a 2nd-rank Combat Rite can do it as well.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Theoretically, corrupt weapon auto-confirms a crit against good foes. But, shh! Don't tell WotC it's missing from the spell section. :lol:

There's also a sacred scabbard in the BoXD that imparts a bless weapon on your weapon. You can also get the blessed enhancement to a weapon that duplicates the auto-confirming.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads