• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers in east/central Hants

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
I'm looking at starting up a game in the next month or two. I know a few gamers through work, but I'm new to the area and would like to scare up a few more players. I have to work around the schedule of my small children, which means playing at my house after bed-time (which in turn probably means not getting started until about 8:30, which in turn means probably playing on a Friday). I'm about 15 minutes from Winchester, 20 or so from Basingstoke and Farnham, and maybe 40 from Southampton and Portsmouth.

The game will be medieval fantasy, d20 but not D&D. A balance of story, character, and action. With a bit of horror.

Looking for players who like to have fun but can take a game seriously, and who can commit to showing up regularly and ready to play!

Drop me a line (charles [dot] ryan [at] esdeviumgames [dot] com) if you're interested!

Remove ads