Looking for good cyberpunk adventure

Filcher

First Post
I don't care for what system. Can anyone recommend a few amazing cyberpunk adventures? (For pay or for free.)

Most of what I've found on the web are a little ... off.

It's almost to the point that I'm considering adapting Grey Mouser/Ffhard stories for the urban noir.

Ahzad

Explorer
if you don't mind a little fantasy in your cyberpunk or if you do just change those elements. Shadowrun's Harlequin and Harlequin's Back are a couple of great adventures. Harlequin's Back is written by the late, great Nigel Findley. A lot of the various SR adventures can easily be used especially if you find the ones written by him.

He was also the author of the Thieve's of Lankmahr adventure. :)

Nebten

First Post
From the Cyberpunk RPG, I remember enjoying the games from Tales from the Forlorn Hope. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Forlorn-Eight-Adventures-Cyberpunk/dp/0937279218]Amazon.com: Tales from the Forlorn Hope; Eight Adventures for Cyberpunk (9780937279212): William Moss: Books[/ame]

I don't know if it fits what you want, but its a start.

Filcher

First Post
Awesome. Thanks for the pointers.

I must have played cyberpunk (R. Tal) for about 10 years through and out of highschool, but they were largely player directed games. ("Okay, we've finished your life path, now what do you want to do.")

Now my players are looking for something a little more focused, and I'm finding that while writing NPCs and locations is easy, getting a good, inspired plot is less so.

Aus_Snow

First Post
For CP2020, I like the cooperative approach, pre-lifepath: "Okay, now we've figured out what what sort of campaign we want, let's do lifepaths*".

* (etc.)

Just my 2 eb.

Remove ads