• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Maps

I'm looking for city maps to detail a campaing and I'm having a bit of difficulty. A friend of mine had this photo copied city of Lahnkmar (sp) a while back. No real detail, just lots of building of different size the city wall and so on. It was perfect at the time because we could make any building what we wanted. That's basically what I'm looking for. Just a few one page or so city maps.

If the've been posted on the net or are cheap somewhere I'd like to get some of the major cities of Rokugan also.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Check the Mystic Eye Games website. In the Bluffside/free stuff section, you should be able to find the Bluffside city maps. There are about a half a dozen or so. Each represents a section of that city, and none of them are labeled. Sounds like exactly the kind of thing you're looking for.

Treebore

First Post
Kenzer released a city map book for their Kalamar setting. It is nothing but a 32 page or so book of city maps with a very basic stat block provided. Buy Goodman Games Dungeon Geomorphs too. They will help you come up with sewers and such.

If you want a really well written city setting check out City State of the Invincible Overlord. It is the best city product to come out in years. At least that I have bought anyways. Check out my review in the reviews section if you are interested. My name on the reviews board is Grimaryl.

jsewell

First Post
If you're in college (or live in a town near one) check into the school's digital resources. You should be able to get a variety of maps. My school has them from aerial photos (which, when turned b/w look pretty much like most DnD city sketches) to detailed street/sewer/power grid/etc. maps of cities and towns.

Remove ads