Looking for offline players in Norther VA

I am looking to start a group of players in the Norther VA area, probably centered around the Huzzah Hobbies store but open to location adjustments.

I have tried to start DMing online, but it seems that when it comes time to play everyone disappears. And, since we can interact in person again, I am looking to form a group to play TTRPG's that are specifically not D&D. (While I do enjoy some of the material, the rules defeat the purpose of roleplaying. I am currently obsessed with DCC.)

I am not a very good DM at the moment, not having a lot of opportunities to practice, but I am willing to try and run games if it means that I can finally get a group of people together. (I don't know why it is so difficult to make friends as a working adult.)

If you are willing to try at least a couple sessions, and are willing to talk about what you would like to see changed or any preferences for playing, please respond and we can hopefully meet up.

As far as a schedule, I am currently switching between a day and night shift, but am available during the evenings on Wed, Thur, and Fri. Sometimes Sat.

Please inquire within if there are any additional questions, comments, or concerns.

I've been thinking about doing some in-person gaming - I live in Brambleton. I've got several non-D&D games on my bookshelf I've been itching to try out.

Hit me up on Discord (Steve J.#4632). Thanks!

Remove ads