• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for One More...Bergen County, NJ

Talembar

First Post
Hey All,

We're looking for one more addition to our Monday/Tuesday night weekly game in Bergen County, NJ. Game has just started last week. We currently have 4 players coming to the table, and we were hoping to get another. The game will be a healthy mix of storyline, role-playing and combat...anyone interested in any of the particulars, just ask...

Datasifter, if you're still interested, send me an email. That said, I understand if Steve is a bit closer to you as far as travel-time is concerned -- as you never mentioned where in Morris County you were settling in...

~Jace

Last edited:

Talembar

First Post
Bump

We've acquired a fourth player, but one of our other players had to drop out because of a conflict between work and our Monday gaming night. So as of right now, we have a fighter, a thief, a ranger and a monk, but no mage. So if anyone is interested in a game with a lot of storyline & roleplaying with a great group of guys, then by all means send me an email -- Tyrloch720@aol.com. We play every Monday night from 7-11 PM in Elmwood Park, NE Bergen County. Anyone who want to hear more about the game itself, just ask...

~Jace

Remove ads