• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players in NYC

Epiphanis

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
Welcome to the community Epiphanis. most people game on weekends due to work and school

Yeah, I'm aware of that. But I like to keep my weekend time slots open for other things that crop up.

Manic Bill

First Post
Oh well,
The meetup is now and I am not there. I have to go to a fancy birthday party instead.

There hasnt exactly been a blizzard of replies to my last post. Is any body out there?

Bill

Carpe DM

First Post
I'll be moving to Manhattan August 1. I'm looking for a regular 3.5 D&D game in which I can *play* for once.

Anyone who's interested, drop me a line at jatfairfield-at-yahoo-com.

Carpe

drunkmoogle

First Post
knitnerd said:
There is also a general RPG Meetup on April 20th at 8 P.M. It usually ends up at Kings Games.

Heh, usually I lurk forums at least three months before I join a forum :\ . I guess it's just something about this place :D .

My ears are burning, Knit. I'm a DM who rarely plays and is seeking a game in Brooklyn. Think I'll find someone at King's Games (the site doesn't have the event listed on their calander)?

I also may have a slot open in my group for a moderately experienced DnD player (two players are new, group of four). However, the time slot is tough (2:00PM - 7:00PM weekly on Tuesdays) and you may not want to put up with a DM with relatively little experience (~8 months) :heh: .

alberk

First Post
drunkmoogle said:
I also may have a slot open in my group for a moderately experienced DnD player (two players are new, group of four). However, the time slot is tough (2:00PM - 7:00PM weekly on Tuesdays) and you may not want to put up with a DM with relatively little experience (~8 months) :heh: .

Tuesdays may be do-able for me, where though? I'm in Brooklyn.

I'm really looking to join a Friday night game. It's the only night I can play until all hours...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads