• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area

julia1737

First Post
Hi. I live in Collegeville but am willing to travel. I'm looking for a new group, since my long time one has disbanded. I was more interested in 'standard' d&d but am willing to learn other RGPs. I work a weird compressed shift, and so can play Mon, Wed, or the weekend. Was also hoping to find a non-smoking group. Thanks very much!
Julia
julia1737@yahoo.com

Rackhir

Explorer
Well, my saturday group would have no problem adding another person. We play from about noon until 6pm or so, down in center city Philly. We are playing 3.5 . I'll email you with more details

leonidasbabylon

First Post
Looking for D&D group

I live in Northeast Philly (near Willow Grove). Have played D&D on and off for over 15 years. I am used to the first and 2nd edition but have read the 3.5 edition player's handbook (did try playing it) and have downloaded some guides and am reading more. I do have a crazy schedule but weekends very open.

Rackhir

Explorer
leonidasbabylon said:
I live in Northeast Philly (near Willow Grove). Have played D&D on and off for over 15 years. I am used to the first and 2nd edition but have read the 3.5 edition player's handbook (did try playing it) and have downloaded some guides and am reading more. I do have a crazy schedule but weekends very open.

Well if you are free this tuesday RilianPA's group has an alternate week campaign running. If you aren't free then, I can check with my DM about the saturday campaign I'm in.

KBarber

First Post
Philly game

I live in Wyncote, PA and am interested in joining a 3.5 D&D game. Every other Tuesday should work fine for me. I've been gaming on and off for about 18 years and have been itching for a 3.5 game. Shoot me an email at k*a*r*e*e*m*.*b*a*r*b*e*r*@*g*m*a*i*l*.*c*o*m (minus the asterisks) if you still have an opening.

Thanks

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads