• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Players: Shadowdark - Fort Myers/Cape Coral, FL

GrailNite

Villager
images.jpg

Greetings everyone, I'm putting together a Shadowdark campaign based in the World of Greyhawk. This will be an in-person game, not online. Currently I have one other player, so I'm looking for three additional players who can meet twice per month. The game will be either on a Friday evening or Saturday afternoon, discussions will take place with the interested players to determine what day will work best for our schedules. The first couple game sessions will feature a level-0 gauntlet, to teach the rules and get the feel of how the game flows. Following the gaultlet there will be a session zero where everyone will create a first level character, a back up character, and learn where they are in the game world and what brought them together. We wil laso go over the table rules and player/GM agency. For now, I intend on hosting this game at one of the local gaming stores in the area, however if any of the interested players has a good space for gaming and would be kind enough to host, we would move the game there; sadly I don't have a space for gaming at my apartment.

LFG/LFP: Looking for Players
Game: Shadowdark
Frequency: Bimonthly (every two weeks) - Friday or Saturday to be discussed witht the players
Session Length: 3-4 hours
Table Use: Miniatures and battlemat

PM me if you're interested
-GrailNite

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads