Looking for Roleplayers in London Ontario

Turlogh

Explorer
I'm from London and have a group that meets Saturdays at my place. We alternate games from week to week. This week I'm DMing my Greyhawk Liberation of Geoff campaign and the other game is Mutants and Masterminds. Currently there are six of us if you are interested email me.

fuzzybantha

First Post
Turlogh said:
I'm from London and have a group that meets Saturdays at my place. We alternate games from week to week. This week I'm DMing my Greyhawk Liberation of Geoff campaign and the other game is Mutants and Masterminds. Currently there are six of us if you are interested email me.
so your playing D&D?

Turlogh

Explorer
My Greyhawk campaign is 3.5 D&D. The other game right now is in question as to what we will play. There is some talk of Shadowrun, another D&D game, Darwin's world, with Mutants & Masterminds (a D20 superhero game) being a back up.

Let me know if you are interested.

Stirge

First Post
New to London

I have been living in London for just a couple of months, I am interested in playing D&D 3rd or 3.5, I have been playing D&D for more than 15 years, I am interested in playing the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting, but I am willing to try any other setting, is there any chance for me to play?.

Daen Kolarin

First Post

I know it's been a while since anyone visited this thread, but I'm looking for a group now in London as well. If anyone is still looking for new members or is trying to assemble a group, give me a ring.

Remove ads