• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Sacramento Players (D&D)

Looking for a few players to start up a new D&D campaign in the Sacramento area. We can play at my place (near Watt and 50). I'm open as to what type of game (in terms of levels/setting) we will play.

-AoA

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
*ahem*

Good timing for that last post of yours, there. :) I might be interested, I live next door to SacState, so only a hop, skip and a jump.

Let me know if you are still interested in recruiting some more players.

Jeremy

shouit

Explorer
Angel,

A friend of mine is moving there, next weekend and is leaving my group. He doesnt have an account on here, but asked me to give you his email, hendrickson30 at netscape.net. His wife also plays.

Hawken100

First Post
Actually, I do have an account here but Mr. Shouit is a little, shall we say, impatient.

I am interested in joining a gaming group in Sacramento shortly. I'm moving there from Minnesota and unfortunatly I am leaving behind one hell of a gaming group. I should be mostly moved in by August 6th and could start playing as soon as Aug. 13th. I can usually also get my wife to play. Please drop me a line.

kobo1d

First Post
I might also be looking for a group sometime soon...depending on scheduling issues.

I live in Folsom, so the commute wouldn't be very bad.

Drop me a line at k_O_B_O_1_d at yahoo.com.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Thayan Menace, you really should make your own thread if you want to recruit for your own game. :)

If you’re interested in AoA's game then please use this thread. :)

V/R
BS

PbP Mod

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads