• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for simple Character Sheet suitable for kids

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I recall someone created a great 4e character sheet that was suitable for kids. It was intended to be laminated, and I recall the original creator used tapping stones to keep track of hit points, or maybe it was little hearts. Does anyone know where I can find those char sheets?

BlindGeekUK

First Post
The ones Nytmare linked to link pretty good. For pre-gens (and my wife and son), we use the attached sheet, printed onto a5 card and laminated. It's only usable to about level 5, but for pick up and play games i've not had any complaints.

Attachments

• TeiflingWarlord.doc
    235 KB · Views: 330

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I think this was the thread you were talking about:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-4t...th-edition-made-jaded-dad-love-d-d-again.html

What age are the kids? I've got a rough sheet that I use for my 10 year old that has been working well.

Yes, that is the one! Thank you, it's perfect.

The kids are of various ages, and will include some adults as well.

The ones Nytmare linked to link pretty good. For pre-gens (and my wife and son), we use the attached sheet, printed onto a5 card and laminated. It's only usable to about level 5, but for pick up and play games i've not had any complaints.

Thanks, I will check it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads