Looking for strange and unusual character sheets

Benben

First Post
On of my closest friends and an old time D&D player is coming to town and I want to have a retro D&D game night for him. I'm all about the props as a DM and I even want the character sheets to be memorable.

I seem to remember that Dragon Magazine would print very artistic character sheets every so often. One that comes to mind had an elf and wood-scape sprawled along the page. That may have been a 3e character sheet but I have dim memories of others.

Does anybody else remember these? Does anybody have links or issue numbers of Dragon for me to look at?

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Inspired by a super-sweet one of Stefan Pokorny's (which sadly is too oversized for me to scan and pass on to you!), I made up some hand-drawn sheets for my OD&D campaign. You can see a rough draft of them here; the latest version is double-sided, color, and less tied to my own houserules (like using descriptors as shorthand for "this stat is over 15 or below 6"). I'd be delighted to know these were getting some use - drop me a line at my Gmail account, tavis.allison, or suggest a place I could share 'em.

Usumcasane

First Post
Dragon 301. I was just looking at the sheet yesterday. It'll work for 3.5, because they didn't list the skills, just spaces for you to write them in.

On of my closest friends and an old time D&D player is coming to town and I want to have a retro D&D game night for him. I'm all about the props as a DM and I even want the character sheets to be memorable.

I seem to remember that Dragon Magazine would print very artistic character sheets every so often. One that comes to mind had an elf and wood-scape sprawled along the page. That may have been a 3e character sheet but I have dim memories of others.

Does anybody else remember these? Does anybody have links or issue numbers of Dragon for me to look at?

Remove ads