Looking for this overlords

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Possibly temporarily misplaced during the forum upgrades... But I think most of the CC Homebrews and Homebrews Graveyard vanished before also. Hopefully they are found sometime!

Cleon

Legend

You might be able to get it via Google's cache - run a google search for "http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1284" and mouse-click the little triangle next to the thread name then mouse-click "Cached":

1565857031690.png

That'll give you the google archive of the page, and if you're very lucky the download links might work…

Incidentally, the "Google Cache trick" only works for a few days since once their server archive upgrades you'll likely get the Enworld's current "Oops! We ran into some problems" result for that page.

According to Google Cache, the page had the following files:
…well I tried it and unfortunately the above links didn't work nor are they cached by Google. Doubly unfortunately the Internet Archive Wayback Machine doesn't have them either:

1565857526150.png

If I had those documents in my computer's D&D or MERP files I'd email them to you, but they don't appear in my collection.

So it looks like you'd better wait until the Enworld Upgrade is finished and hope the downloads reappear.

CapnZapp

Legend
I think that site went out of service years ago.
No, in another Meta thread Morrus specifically says the old site (the site from a week ago) is supposed to live on at this address. I suggested the OP look there - maybe the old download function still works?

Apparently the security certificates can only work for either the new or the old site, however, so it might be more trouble than it's worth not simply waiting until the downloads are restored. Nevertheless the suggestion has been given! :)

Remove ads