• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to form a group in Miami, Florida

zoroaster100

First Post
I DM for two players right now, my brother an his fiancee. We are looking for new players to add to our group. We play D&D 3.5 edition. I'd also possibly be interested in DMing or playing other types of D&D or similar games. I live in Miami Shores and we currently usually play at my house (my house has a room I devote to D&D). I'm in my mid-thirties, my brother is just under thirty and his fiancee is in her mid-twenties. My players are somewhat new to the game but have been playing now for about nine months. The game still has that extra excitement for them that it has for new players. I've played since I was in high school (mostly as DM, but sometimes as player).

Our games are usually about 75% combat type encounters and 25% roleplaying, but we are looking to explore possibly increasing the roleplaying more as they become more comfortable with it. We'd welcome players who enjoy a mixture of combat and roleplaying (and I think my players would be eager to learn from a more experienced roleplayer).
We would start a new campaign if we find some new players we enjoy playing with. I was thinking of possibly running a modified Adventure Path series from Dungeon Magazine or a combined set of reworked old classic adventures with some twists of my own, set in Greyhawk, but since we'd be starting a new campaign, I would listen to what the collective group of players wanted before deciding what sort of campaign to run.

I would also consider playing in an established group needing a new player, though I think most enjoy running a game.
If you are interested in contacting me, email me at horizontrue@aol.com.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads