• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to form a new D&D group

scrumshesto

First Post
Found some great people on here a couple of years back, but since then one couple had a kid and the others moved to other provinces. We had a great run, but try as we do there's no way to make D&D fit in with the kids schedule. Looking for 3-4 people to round out the group. We play casually, so twice a month to start is probably how we will go. My fiance and I are both experienced as Dungeon Masters (though only a little) but wouldn't mind if someone else wants to try it out.

Evenings would work best, with sessions being max 3 hours (most likely) because of work schedules and the like. We live in Surrey, British Columbia only a few minutes' walk from the 502 bus route for those who don't drive. We can also host! Cannot be allergic to cats if we are hosting, sorry...

Hilde Schbeiker

First Post
Hi! I'm looking to join a 3.5e game somewhere! I'm not allergic to cats- in fact I love them! But I don't think I'm in your area.. Though if you have a laptop with Skype I can join through a video chat! I'll be right there, and I wont need snacks or a chair! ^^

-Hilde

Remove ads