Looking to Host a Game - Los Angeles

Jiveslug

First Post
Hi everyone. Well, it has come time for me to take things into my own hands. I have been trying to find a game that will work with my schedule, but I can't seem to do so. Thus, I decided I should start my own group and host games at my place. Here is the skinny:

It would need to be on a weeknight, preferrably Monday. Weekends are BAD for me. The game would basically start at 7ish and go to 11-12ish. I have a 7 month-old son (hence why weekends are BAD), so we would need to not be too loud (lest you face my wife eviscerating you).

I would prefer to play something d20, Hero System, or Palladium based, as I know the systems. However, that is not a hard rule. I can GM or someone else can. If I start GMing, I would prefer to trade off with someone so I can also play.

Some info on me, I live in Torrance, am 30 years old, and have been gaming since the 7th grade. I have played just about every genre of game. I prefer roleplaying over hack-and-slash and like to play in a group that runs interesting characters. I live in the South Bay (Torrance), so that is where this game would take place.

Let me know if you are interested. jiveslug@gmail.com

Remove ads