• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to solicit some cover artwork.

Eric Lofgren

First Post
I would like to fill up some slots with work, if at all possible and I'd like the opportunity to pad my portfolio with some more cover work. So if anyone out there is looking for a cover I would be very much interested in negotiating a comfortable price. I'm also looking at you PDF folks, as well as print. I'm aware of your unique budgetary constraints and again I'm quite happy to negotiate a price we can both be happy with. I have a portfolio of recent work here www.ericlofgren.net, for your review. There's also a list of past clients available there, as well.

If you need references, I can easily scare up some (quite possilby from this board :)), as I've had the pleasure of working with and for quite a few publishers in the past.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from whomever out there would like to give me a try. You can contact me by e-mail if you like at e(please remove space)lofgren@telus.net. I'd be quite happy to hear from you by PM, as well.

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Just wanted to thank everyone who has contacted me so far. And just add that I still have slots available for anyone else who has any art needs. If that's you drop me a line and we can discuss your requirements.

Thanks again!

Eric

Remove ads