• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lord of the Nalfeshnee

Jacob

Explorer
Well the Marilith have Shaktari and the Balor have Kardum.
And this is why I shouldn't go out into the world (or should). It just makes me want to read more D&D material. I already have too much! Stop! :D

What do you think of his portfolio being Nalfeshnee, Punishment and Judgement of the Doomed?

How do i go about figuring out what his attribute before I apply the attribute bonuses the Demon lord template gives if his attributes are the following after he became gargantuan in size? Str 33, Dex 10, Con 31, Int 22, Wis 22, Cha 20

How would I go about figuring out how much he would weigh at thirty feet tall?
A good guideline on space/size/weight/etc. can be found in the SRD, and comparing it to other monsters of similar size. On stats, using a improved ability score array is best, and improve as you see needed.

Jacob

Explorer
Well the Marilith have Shaktari and the Balor have Kardum.
And this is why I shouldn't go out into the world (or should). It just makes me want to read more D&D material. I already have too much! Stop! :D

What do you think of his portfolio being Nalfeshnee, Punishment and Judgement of the Doomed?

How do i go about figuring out what his attribute before I apply the attribute bonuses the Demon lord template gives if his attributes are the following after he became gargantuan in size? Str 33, Dex 10, Con 31, Int 22, Wis 22, Cha 20

How would I go about figuring out how much he would weigh at thirty feet tall?
A good guideline on space/size/weight/etc. can be found in the SRD, and comparing it to other monsters of similar size. On stats, using a improved ability score array is best, and improve as you see needed.

Remove ads