• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Heroes – Massive Campaign for Trudvang Chronicles Announced

RiotMinds have partnered up with award winning author Steven Savile for a massive campaign for Trudvang Chronicles. Steven Savile has written for Doctor Who, Torchwood, Primeval, Stargate, Warhammer, Slaine, Fireborn, Pathfinder, Arkham Horror, Risen, and other popular game and comic worlds and is now on board for a campaign in 3 parts set in Mittland, Trudvang.

RiotMinds have partnered up with award winning author Steven Savile for a massive campaign for Trudvang Chronicles. Steven Savile has written for Doctor Who, Torchwood, Primeval, Stargate, Warhammer, Slaine, Fireborn, Pathfinder, Arkham Horror, Risen, and other popular game and comic worlds and is now on board for a campaign in 3 parts set in Mittland, Trudvang.

Trudvang Chronicles is to be released this fall and was named “the most anticipated game for 2017”, by the ENWorld community earlier this year.

“Cursed by the Flowrs, the players must go on an epic quest through life, into death and back, as they search for the fractured soul of a legendary warrior. It is their destiny to save the greatest city of them all, Majnjord, though in the process they risk ushering in a new age of chaos.”

No release date has been set yet, but the campaign is almost done and will be playtested early next year.

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
I just finished proof-reading parts of the Player's and GM's Guides for the Trudvang Chronicles Kickstarter. I am so pumped for this game's English debut!

I have to thank EN World for bringing this game's Kickstarter to my attention. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Grazie!

Kcinlive

Explorer
I missed this kickstarter. Have the books been released to buy yet?

Edit: Nevermind. I reread the article and it looks like they will be released this fall. Ignore me...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads