D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign recaps (2019)

Nebulous

Legend
Side Trek #3 - The Last of House Nighteye

Box

We had a player out so I rewound the timeline a ways and introduced a new NPC and her backstory that will come into play later.

Nebulous

Legend
So I started homebrewing a whole side quest thing to blend with the Black Spider, he's a lost brother of Neena Nighteye thought to have died a decade ago and turned into a drider and cast from society. But he has survived.

Nebulous

Legend
Session #28 - Mr. Flameskull & Friends

Box

Unfortunately, this was our last session before the quarantine. There is a good bit left in this adventure, but the way things look now there will be no in person contact for quite some time. We might not ever be able to finish it. Which really sucks because I had some cool stuff planned and was incorporating more of Essentials. Also, three of the players do not have the means to get online effectively so that negates any Roll20 options too.

OTOH, I am running other multiple Roll20 campaigns and doing session recaps for those, so I will post those on Enworld eventually if anyone wants to follow.

bubiiik

Villager
OTOH, I am running other multiple Roll20 campaigns and doing session recaps for those, so I will post those on Enworld eventually if anyone wants to follow.
[/QUOTE]

I would definitely like to read more! :)
Or have it streamed/shared on YT, whatever :)

Nebulous

Legend

I would definitely like to read more! :)
Or have it streamed/shared on YT, whatever :)
[/QUOTE]
I should try streaming and monetize the thing!!! lol

Nebulous

Legend
I'm running Dungeon World, Curse of Strahd and Forge or Fury every week right now. It's a lot, and I couldn't do that in person at all, but online makes it possible.

The Forge players are my old group from Tomb of Annihilation (which we didn't finish either, we got through 75%) so we might pick that back up after Forge, which is a fairly short campaign.

Remove ads