D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver (OOC)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
There's not really a joke or anything, but Twa Corbies is an actual ancient Scottish poem featuring a pair of ravens/crows and a dead knight. Here it is (with a handy translation to readable English, haha).

Phoenix8008

First Post
Someone please post here to remind me to post in the IC thread tomorrow.

Thanks! :D

Okay, it's tomorrow now and I've already stayed up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late playing Civilization: Beyond Earth. So count this as your official reminder to post in the IC thread TODAY. ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Yeah, my brain was not in it last night. Plus, you know, in order to maintain the ridiculous number of games I'm running, I have to take a break for things like watching movies sometimes. ;)

Edit: Thank you for the reminders and for making me laugh. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yeah, my brain was not in it last night. Plus, you know, in order to maintain the ridiculous number of games I'm running, I have to take a break for things like watching movies sometimes. ;)

Edit: Thank you for the reminders and for making me laugh. ;)

And we appreciate you running those games, FYI. I'm having great fun in the two of yours that I'm playing in!

-IG

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Thanks! :D Its a blast running them. Fifth City has amazing character interaction so far, WoD and Exodus are emotionally riveting, and Paths of Legend: Resurrection and Temple of the Frog are old fashioned, old school awesome (they even both started in a tavern), and this game has the nostalgic awesomeness of a classic D&D beginning adventure.

Remove ads