D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver (OOC)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Level up! Woohoo! Let me know here if you have any questions about leveling and such. Is anyone planning on multiclassing?

Good Lord, I can barely figure out one class, let alone two! Prophet is updated, if you want to review. I just added his level 2 class benefits, and took the average hit points. I don't think anything else changes, does it? I also left his level 1 incarnation up as well, for archival purposes. Hope that's okay.

-IG

Xeterog

Explorer
Treygar leveled up and updated in the Rogue's gallery

[sblock=Treygar Rockslayer, Barbarian 2]
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]  Treygar Rockslayer
[b]Race:[/b] Mountain Dwarf
[b]Class:[/b] Barbarian 2 (350xp)
[b]Background:[/b] Outlander(Bounty Hunter)
[b]Alignment:[/b] NG
4'3", 165#, Red hair, green eyes, tanned complexion

[b]STR[/b] 16 +3   [b]Save +5*[/b]
[b]DEX [/b]14 +2   [b]Save +2[/b]
[b]CON[/b] 16 +3   [b]Save +5*[/b]
[b]INT[/b] 10 +0   [b]Save +0[/b]
[b]WIS [/b]12 +1   [b]Save +1[/b]
[b]CHA[/b]  8 -1   [b]Save -1[/b]

[b]AC [/b] 15 (17 with shield)
[b]INT[/b] +2
[b]SPD[/b] 25ft
[b]Max HP[/b] 27
[b]HD [/b] 2d12+6
[b]Passive Perception[/b] 13

[b]Battle Axe [/b]  +5 1d8+3  Versatile (1d10)
[b]Hand Axe (2)[/b] +5 1d8+3  Light, Thrown (20/60)
[b]Javelin (4)[/b]  +5 1d6+3  Thrown (30/120)

[b]Skills:[/b]
Acrobatics      +2
Animal Handling +1
Arcana          +0
[b]Athletics*      +5*[/b]
Deception       -1
History         +0
Insight         +1
Intimidation    -1
Investigation   +0
Medicine        +1
[b]Nature*         +2*[/b]
[b]Perception*     +3*[/b]
Performance     -1
Religion        +0
Sleight of Hand +2
Stealth         +2
[b]Survival*       +3*[/b]

[b]Proficiencies:[/b]
Light and Medium Armor
Shields
Simple and Martial weapons
Athletics,Nature,Perception,Survival
Tool (horn), Tool (Smith)
Languages:
Common, Dwarf, Orc

[b]Equimpment:[/b]
Shield 
Battle Axe, 2 Hand Axes, 4 Javelins
Explorer's pack
-Backpack
-Bedroll
-mess kit
-tinderbox
-10 torches
-10 days of rations
-waterskin
-50' hemp rope
Staff
Hunting trap
Bear's tooth
Traveler's cloths
belt pouch

[b]Outlander:Bounty Hunter[/b]
[b]Features/Traits: Wanderer[/b]
-recall general layout of terrain, settlements and other features around me
-Find food and fresh water for myself and up to 5 others if the land can support it.

[b]Class Features[/b]
[b]Rage: [/b]
-2/day
-+2 damage when using Melee attacks using strength.
-resistance to piercing, bludgeoning, and slashing damage
-advantage on Strength checks ans Strength saves
-lasts 1 minute (10 rounds)
-can end early if I don't attack, am knocked unconscious/die, or I choose

[b]Unarmored Defense:[/b]
-if wearing no armor, AC = 10 + DEX + CON (can use a shield)

[b]Reckless Attack:[/b]
-Advantage on Melee Weapon attack rolls using strength, but attack rolls against me have advantage until my next turn

[b]Danger Sense:[/b]
 -Advantage on Dexterity Saving Throws against effects that you can see. Can't be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

[b]Race Features[/b]
[b]Speed 25[/b]
-Unhindered by heavy armor or load

[b]Darkvision:[/b]
-can see in Dim Light as if it were Bright Light for 60'
-can see in darkness as if it were Dim Light for 60'
-B/W vision

[b]Dwarven Resilience:[/b]
-Poison resistance
-Advantage on saves vs Poison

[b]Stone Cutting:[/b]
-treat Int(history) checks as proficient with double prof bonus when making the check related to the origon of Stonework.

[b]Personality traits/ideals/bonds/flaws:[/b]
-I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk.  Money and manners won't save you from a hungry owlbear
-I'm always picking things up, absently fiddling with them, and often breaking them accidentally
-There is no good in pretending to be something I am not
-I recently found 3 distant Uncles, Gundren, Tharden and Nundro Rockseeker, who I have quickly bonded with and have become not only family, but friends.
-There is no room for Caution in a life lived to the fullest.

[b]Background[/b]
As a young dwarf, Treygar did not exactly fit in with normal, structured, dwarven society. This led to many confrontations with his peers, often leading to some sort of fisticuffs. In those early days, his temper was much harder to control, and he was easily provoked. Still, Treygar is a dwarf, and dwarves do not abandon their own without much cause. Eventually, a suitable occupation as a Bounty Hunter was offered. This fit Treygar well, as it let him 'escape' the strict order of dwarven life, without completely abandoning his heritage. 

Recently, while laying over near Neverwinter, he ran into Gundren Rockseeker, his distant uncle from a neighboring clan. Gundren introduced him to his brothers--Tharden and Nundro as well. Over the last few months, Treygar has grown close to his Uncles, as they have spent many night drinking ale and trading tall tales.
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'll get Mina updated this week sometime. She does plan to multiclass, but not yet- probably after Bard 3 or 4; I need to build more backstory into it...

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Klarg had crates, sacks, and supplies stolen from merchant wagons, mostly from the Lionshield Coster, a merchant company with a warehouse and trading post in Phandalin, your destination. In addition, Klarg had a treasure chest with 600 cp, 110 sp, two unidentified potions, and a jade statuette of a frog with gold eyes. As I recall, Queenie's character pocketed the statue.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Selari did share everything but the statue.

OOC -your friendly character motivation alert - it's more a curious / bored type of thing than a not sharing type of thing. The characters don't really know each other yet but she really wouldn't 'steal' from them. If it bothers anyone for me to play her this way for now just let me know and I'll adjust. I hate rogues who really steal treasure from the party :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Selari did share everything but the statue.

OOC -your friendly character motivation alert - it's more a curious / bored type of thing than a not sharing type of thing. The characters don't really know each other yet but she really wouldn't 'steal' from them. If it bothers anyone for me to play her this way for now just let me know and I'll adjust. I hate rogues who really steal treasure from the party :)

No way.. I love it! But I'm still gonna mess with you about it. :)

-IG

Remove ads