D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: FYI, I'm REALLY bad at visualizing without a map so please bare with me! And feel free to correct me if I've gotten it wrong.

Selari gracefully skips back to the group and whispers, "There are definitely goblins up that way, I can still smell them from here," she wrinkles her nose. "However, I think only I could make it up that way quietly and successfully, maybe my brother could do it too." She takes a second to gaze at each member of the group. "Perhaps Aenwyr." She looks the half elf up and down. "Maybe Mina, but probably not. The rest of you," she shakes her head, "No way in the Nine Levels of Hell are you making it up there without making a ton of noise and probably causing the whole thing to avalanche waking every despicable creature between here and Phandelver. Which could be fun but probably doom the dwarf and the human we are looking for."

She shrugs then grins. "Let's go the other way."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: Here is a map of the cave complex. Keep in mind that the PCs have not seen anything beyond the bridge yet. The wolf den is the first chamber on the right. The cave collapse waiting to happen is that first tunnel on the left.

p876752722-3.jpg

http://mikeschley.zenfolio.com/img/s6/v134/p876752722-3.jpg

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Perception (1d20+5=23)[/sblock]
Aenwyr is only half listening to Selari as she gives her report, too intent is he on peering into every shadowy nook and cranny of the cave; the underground environment seems to have put the elf somewhat on edge. Belatedly he nods at Selari's suggestion to follow the stream, but does not say anything.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Yes, then we all agree, let's follow the stream. Come on now, quietly and quickly!" If everyone agrees Selari will slip into the darkness and go slightly ahead of the group.

OOC: If someone else wants to join Selari or even take point scouting ahead, I am fine with that just let her know. She'll pout and stay behind ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Garuk, Treygar, Aenwyr, and Mina notice a single goblin sentry on the bridge above. He appears to be snoozing, however. It should be relatively easy to sneak past him under the bridge. It may also be possible to climb the wall and get directly to the bridge that way, though the walls are slick with water spray from the stream.

OOC: A Dexterity (Stealth) check vs Passive Perception 9 will get you past the goblin by going under the bridge and continuing further upstream. If you wish to climb the wall, make a Strength (Athletics) check vs DC 15.

Remove ads