Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

Dargon

First Post
ooc: have been tied up since last post and will be for a few days more.

Ces draws steel and readies an attack vs spell.

[sblock= if nothing happens.]
don't use more of that. I think we should scout the area again now that it is daylight, no need to waste something we might use later. [/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise stands by the Kobold ready to yell at it. She raises an eyebrow. I don't know if that'll work Gil, potions teachers always taught us that it was all or nothing per dose.

Dargon

First Post
[sblock= SD]
Do you have planes on seeing this game through?
If not, their is no need to have the characters stuck we should call the search a failure and return back. Sorry to sound a bit rough but I have seen the death of most message board games I have been in this way before coming to this place.
If you do plan on seeing it through could you give a time frame for when it will be back up? [/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
OoC: He hasn't replayed you email?
I don't know how it is working here, but I would hate to se another of the games i have been in go down the drain .

Last edited:

Sirhahn

First Post
OOC: I for one want to give him the benefit of the doubt but unfortunately it doesn't look good right now for the game continuing. I know some of you are wanting to participate in the Mega-adventure so we should keep a close eye on that thread and if it looks like they're getting ready to start, I'm guessing we'll have to call this one a failure and head on back to the RDI.

Dargon

First Post
OoC: My thoughts too, the mega adventure is pulling a little. However I would not mind wait for a long time as Ces has more interests in this then he has voiced. But the uncertainty is what bothers me. If I knew that the game would be up running again in the New Year then fine with me.

LogicsFate

First Post
Dargon said:
OoC: My thoughts too, the mega adventure is pulling a little. However I would not mind wait for a long time as Ces has more interests in this then he has voiced. But the uncertainty is what bothers me. If I knew that the game would be up running again in the New Year then fine with me.

If SD came back tonight it would be awesome but... I don't know, I've seen so many games up and die. Even if the MA wasn't coming up I'd still prefer joining a game with a DM.(It's so much nicer than one without.)

Maybe we could ask B4cchus' thoughts. Even if we decided to pack it up then it might take some time put togeater what happens to everything/one.

I'll send an E-mail to see B4cchus' opinion.

Remove ads