Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
We'll have to carry him then if we plan on just waiting till he wakes up... and I hope... Nevermind. Elise looks up to Ligaea. Mind scouting out the area?

thegreyman

First Post
Ligaea hops off her perch and flutters her wings for a few seconds. She takes off and begins to circle the area that the party is camped at. After about fifteen minutes, she returns and lands on Elise's shoulder.

[sblock=Elise] As Ligaea flies, contentment at being able to fly flows back to you along the bond. Only once does this change, as a brief feeling of danger pops into your head when she is flying over an area about 200 meters into the hills to the north. When she lands on your shoulder, she once again gives the feeling of danger to you while casting significant glances at the downed kobold.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] Sorry about that, I totally thought Ligaea was another PC for some reason... D'oh. That won't happen again. :eek: [/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Guys, theres something north of us. I think we should check it out. Was it more Koblods? Elise asks Ligaea, petting her head.

[sblock= OoC] No worries. :) Just so you know, while Ligaea is a Macaw(They tend to stand out in the woods and well everywhere else.) She is statted out like a Raven, same stats and can speak common. Also sorry, posting on weekends is a bit harder for me.[/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
"Sounds like an excellent idea" Ces hastily starts to pack up the camp then ties the mule to a tree.
"I think it is safely enough to leave that one" nods toward the kobold secured here, "along with the mule."
Then he draws his bow "Ready"

thegreyman

First Post
"Yes, more kobolds, yes, yes. Maybe five, maybe eight with the smaller kobolds. They all huddled together in clearing under overhang." Ligaea responds after preening herself.

[sblock=LogicsFate]Sorry about that, just saw the fine print in the PHB where ravens can speak. That makes more sense now. As an aside, add that to her profile so others don't forget about that darn useful skill.[/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
“Little ones, that is not a war band, and if they are only eight I don't think that's a clan.” Ces seems a bit worried. “Unless it is the only survivors of the attack on the caravan.” Ces cast a glance down at the lonely Kobold. "Elise, Gilathus, you know more about magic then I. Is it a spell caster a good scout? I am thinking they spotted us and sent the only thing with a chance of harming us.”

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Whatever they are, they still attacked us first. How else were we to respond to that?" Krit inquires, trying to justify his attack on a now seemingly protective, if not fatherly, Kobold.

Remove ads