Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: They are 50 to 60 feet away right now. It wouldn't be too far to talk to them, but you would need to talk with normal voices.

ic: There doesn't seem to be a response to Elise's word.

Last edited:

Sirhahn

First Post
Hmm, no response. Perhaps we should be a little more forthcoming. With that, Gilanthus switches to the Draconic tongue and hisses at the kobolds in their own language....Hello creatures, we wish only to talk, and not fight. We have information to share with you about a missing mate of yours.... Maybe we'll hear something from now.

thegreyman

First Post
It's silent for a few seconds, before another voice calls back in Draconic. It's feminine and the voice sounds like a yapping dog. "What do you mean? What mate? What did you do to Kktklek? You should tell me before we send warriors over there to kill you."

Ces, Gilthanus, and Elise can easily tell that she sounds more fearful than she does brave.

Dargon

First Post
OoC: is any one translating, Elise?
I am moving tomorrow so I won’t be around a computer for a day and a half.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
We probly should just come out with it, it doesn't sound like they'd be much of a threat. Honey and vinegar and all. Elise looks to Gil giving him enough time to stop her if he wishes and calls out in draconic
"There was a misunderstanding,
Kktklek
has been hurt, do you have any healers?"
Addressing the others. Kktklek appears to be the one we fought.

thegreyman

First Post
"What do you mean? Why would you hurt Kktklet? He is the only healer we have. Maybe you should watch out that we hurt you!" the kobold says back.

It's extremely easy for the three to hear that her voice has changed from fearful to downright scared.

ooc: Man, Kobolds aint so good on the whole bluff thing. First a 2, now a 1!

ooc2: My computer decided to blow out it's RAM. I'll be missing for 2 days or so as I try to get it fixed. I won't have much access to other comps, but I'll try to get on here before Sunday.

LogicsFate

First Post
Give me a minute, these guys are on edge to say the least. We have to show them that we mean no harm. I, I don't think the wish us any specific harm. I'm going to try to reason with them... I guess. Elise is going to set her crossbow on the ground and start walking forward slowly. As she inches toward to voice, she holds out her hands and calls in Draconic. Kktkek
is allright. I can take you to him. We just need to talk. We mean you no harm. We just have some questions to ask you.
Elise sounds nervous, using short sentences, as if she were out of her element.

Remove ads