• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Season 4

sydbar

Explorer
One of the thing that i find interesting, is going to be the return of Michael, and the losties reactions to his return, after what he did.

Shayuri

First Post
*nods at Grumpy*

I admit, I've often wondered if the bizarre nonexistence of the island was related to it being in a parallel universe, or something like a wormhole. One of the Dharma films said they launched a satellite designed to detect magnetic anomalies on Earth's surface...I suspect that's how they found the island.

ie - there's no ISLAND there from Earth. Just a big anomaly. You send a boat in...at just the right angle (perhaps by accident), and it finds these islands...where the charts say there's nothing.

I suspect this next season will reveal a great deal of the island...and that the mysteries that remain will be largely human...related to Ben and the Others, perhaps. I hope so anyway. I'm ready to find out. :)

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
sydbar said:
...is going to be the return of Michael, and the losties reactions to his return...

I wonder how much money they had to toss at Harold Perrineau to get him back as he refused to sign on for the Season 3 finale. I hope most everyone holds a grudge and it doesn't become some stupid Hollywood "lets all be friends" horse crap.

By the way, those aren't plot holes, those are wormholes.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
I wonder how much money they had to toss at Harold Perrineau to get him back as he refused to sign on for the Season 3 finale. I hope most everyone holds a grudge and it doesn't become some stupid Hollywood "lets all be friends" horse crap.

By the way, those aren't plot holes, those are wormholes.

Hmm. I wasn't aware he had gotten greedy over it or that there was any bad blood. If true that is sad to hear.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads