[LPF] In Love and Death

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

Yoshiki stops to bend down and pick up one of the stone on the ground. "This is strange" hey says as he looks at it. Holding it up, he continues, "Did the rats turn into gems, or were these here before and we just missed them?"

Focusing back on the mausoleum, Yo gestures towards it. "We need an exterminator. Who's good at that?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"I'm not sure, Yoshiki. I think it depends on whether these rats are living or dead."

To test, he picks up some remnants of one of the rats he had killed. "Hm... Looks dead." He wiggles a bit around. "Feels dead." He sucks a bit on the carcass. "Tastes dead. I think these rats are dead."

CootaR

First Post
Fights?

"What ams we just kill? Krag knows rats but what is this rocky devil man?"

"He turns to Yo, and there is big bug in Dead-house?"
He points to the mausoleum.

"Krag will kill the bug! Well..." He pauses. "Am it bad bug or good bug?"

OOC: Enworld has been flaky lately so if there are no rolls in my posts its because of system errors ill try to update them asap.

Songdragon

Explorer
"I think the gems came from the creature of stone and not the rats..." Zelena says. "Everyone good?"

She looks to the Monk, "Did you see anything other then your wee friends and a large bug in there?"

[sblock=Zelena's Mini-Stats]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: arcane strike active
AC: 21 (13 touch; 19 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: long sword (+2, 1d6 +1 arcane) and sheild
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Magic Stone, Remove Fear(d) (color notes a cast spell)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 4 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 3 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

Celebfedhiin (Riding Dog)
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, scent Perception: +8
Conditions: none
AC: (13 b/c charge) 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 13 of 13
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 (19 vs. trip) Fort: +5 Ref: +5 Will: +1
In Hand: Melee bite +3 (1d6+3 plus trip) [/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"I think I'm still a little hurt," Kanli replies. He lifts his shirt to look at his midsection. The scratches he carries fade, somewhat. "Oh, well, maybe not as bad as all that, then."

[sblock=stats]
Kanli the Mad
Aberrant Sorcerer 3 / Bones Oracle 1
Initiative +2 Perception -2
HP 15/24
AC 14 (touch 12, ff 12)
BAB +1
CMB +3 CMD 15
Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4
Acidic Ray 8/8, Sorc spells 6/7, Oracle spells 3/5
Attack: Silver Greataxe +1, Attack +4, Damage 1d12+3, Crit x3, Silver, Magic.
[/sblock]

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

"He turns to Yo, and there is big bug in Dead-house?" He points to the mausoleum. "Krag will kill the bug! Well..." He pauses. "Am it bad bug or good bug?"
Yo looks at Krag and replies, "Yes, very big bug." After his second question, "Is there such a thing as a good bug of that size?"

She looks to the Monk, "Did you see anything other then your wee friends and a large bug in there?"

Turning to Zelena, Yo says, "No, but then I didn't stick around in there long enough to find out. Just the piles of bones that started forming into those rats, and the big bug coming down at me from the ceiling."

Songdragon

Explorer
"Shall we continue?" the gnome asks her companions, "And be ready to deal with some left over rats and some giant bug." With that she grabs up her ioun torch and lets it float about her and looks to her companions in an expected manner.

Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Magic Stone, Remove Fear(d) (color notes a cast spell)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: 4 of 4 slots remaining (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 3 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining

CootaR

First Post
Exterminator

"Krag will kill this big bug, then Kanli can eat him. Krag does not like to eat bugs. "

With that Krag moves into the mausoleum. His greatsword ready as he looks for the big bug.

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena will step to one side and motions that Krag can lead the way if he so chooses. She smiles and turns holding up her blade and shield.

Zelena Adu

GlassEye

Adventurer
Krag moves quickly into the mausoleum and stands in the center of the small domed chamber. The scritch of a multitude of clawed feet comes from the ceiling and the half-orc sees a writhing, scaled centipede at least ten feet long in the shadows above the entrance to a stair that leads down into the earth. A dim light comes up the stair from below.

[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 9
Krag: 4
Yoshiki: 4[/sblock]
GM: Initiative:
Party
Centipede

Note: the Centipede is ten feet up the wall.

Attachments

• UpperMausoleum1.jpg
    UpperMausoleum1.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Remove ads