[LPF] In Love and Death

GlassEye

Adventurer
The sound of scraping footsteps comes up the stair from below.

"Fusto? Is that you?"

[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 9
Krag: 4
Yoshiki: 4[/sblock]

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

Yo maintains his position against the wall on the side of the staircase, staying out of sight to anyone coming up the stairs. He gestures for everyone to get back out of view.

If no one says anything, stays hidden, and the man below walks up unaware, Yo will leap out and attempt to grapple the man as soon as he comes into view, hopefully catching him flat-footed.

CMB +7 (I'll wait on rolling to avoid biasing other people's actions)

GlassEye

Adventurer
After waiting for several long moments the group realizes that it is the sound of moving that can be heard from the room below; it doesn't seem that anyone is coming up the stairs.

OOC: Sorry, I wasn't too clear I guess. The sound travels up the stairwell, the movement is still all in the room below.

[sblock=Damages]Kanli: 9
Krag: 4
Yoshiki: 4[/sblock]

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

Yo still maintains his position against the wall, but waits for Zelena to respond or the others to act. He whispers/mouths, "We shouldn't give him too much time to prepare."

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome attempts to find the right words quickly and starts, "Hello. Yes, hi down there. I are here to aid you. Would you mind talking with me, I do not wish to hurt anyone."

(( Not sure if you want a bluff or diplomacy... Diplomacy (Bluff is at +8): 1d20 + 9 = 25
and a perception to listen for anything from below... Perception: 1d20 + 10 = 19 ))

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Who is it?" The voice sounds a little irritated that he's asking this a third time without an answer. "I'll not talk to a disembodied voice; you'll have to come down here. And watch the steps, they're a bit steep. I'd hate for you to fall and break your neck." A faint giggle echoes up the stairwell.

[sblock=OOC]FYI, I'll post as much as I can tomorrow at work but tomorrow evening through Saturday I'll be out of town and not online. I'll be able to resume posting late Saturday or Sunday.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome continues to be appeasing for the moment, "Oh, I am sorry. My name is Zelena. Are there any more of these bad bugs down there? Or anything else that is going to hurt me?" She moves to the first step...

((Sense Motive any answer 1d20+8=9 Ack... guess I would believe anything... ))

Last edited:

CootaR

First Post
Krag

Krag leans into Kanli and whispers a question.

"This am Necromencer? Should Krag run down and do slashing? Or let Tiny giant talks. Me do not want Necromencer to hurts her."

Remove ads