Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Perception is Reality

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo rubs his stubbled chin thoughtfully. So many choices to mention, but one keeps coming to mind.

"Ah! Your Majesty. You are most welcome here! He is looking at, and scratching the ears of, the cheetah when is speaking. "I see you bring you most loyal subject, Maui the great jungle warrior with you. Good. We have need of you skills Maui. I have found more work for us if you are interested?" He has a great big grin, and still has some of the dust of travel on his pants legs.

"I am guessing His royal greatness, King Taniwah has exacted an equally great tribute of milk for his to drink from you? I mean, you did stop for milk, right? "

Vincenzo looks at Taniwah, wondering if the great jungle cat has been properly greeted by Marla, Grog and Zitterou. "Then, no milk yet?"

[sblock=stat block]
AC: 21 (17 flat-footed, 15 touch)
with Combat expertise:
AC: 24 (17 flat-footed, 18 touch)

HP: 112/112

CMB: +13 CMD: 26
vs trip
CMB: +15 CMD: 28
vs disarm
CMB: +18 CMD: 31

Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Perception: +11 Sense Motive: +3
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier, +2 Keen

Temporary items in possession: healing potions, Healing wand

Items depleted: none
[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

jbear

First Post
Maui looks bashful at Vincenzo's questions. He shakes his head and pats his nearly empty coin pouch. "No ... Maui go to te Pearl, and they take all te coins." His face suddenly brightens up. "Work? Hero work? Yes, Maui says yes." He looks around at the others gathered there to make sure that what Vincenzo is saying is true.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo's smile continues showing gladness his friend found him. Standing he commences with introductions, although doing so is not so easy with a cheetah sleeping on his feet, "Good! Then may I introduce you to Gentleman Barlo Hawkins and this gentleman is Ethane Beray." Vincenzo points to a well dressed swordsman and a man in gleaming platemail.

"Gentlemen, My I have the great honor and privilege of introducing The great Sovereign of all warrior cats, King Taniwah, And my friend, Maui, the great jungle warrior."

[sblock=stat block]
AC: 21 (17 flat-footed, 15 touch)
with Combat expertise:
AC: 24 (17 flat-footed, 18 touch)

HP: 112/112

CMB: +13 CMD: 26
vs trip
CMB: +15 CMD: 28
vs disarm
CMB: +18 CMD: 31

Fort: +9 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Perception: +11 Sense Motive: +3
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Rapier, +2 Keen

Temporary items in possession: healing potions, Healing wand

Items depleted: none
[/sblock][/][/][/]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Anton Torelli
The Cortesian guard watches on with a certain amount of interest and, a slight smirk betraying his otherwise taciturn expression, amusement, as Maui and Taniwah make their way into the room. He spots a little halfling, Lem the Cook, peering into the room and thinks a moment. Instead of speaking immediately, Torelli begins a head count, coming to a total of 4, looks the halfling over again, then counts Taniwah for a total of five. "I'm afraid I have enough for my mission," he begins, turning his head to Lem to make it clear who he is addressing. "But I can add you to the reserve list if the job is not to any of these people's liking. Now if you'll excuse me, I must get this started."

Once the door closes, Torelli addresses the current applicants. "Alright, this must be the one you spoke of, Vincenzo. Alright, how about everyone who hasn't mentioned their skill set get that out of the way, then I'll give you the full disclosure on what information we have coming out of Tritower, and what I'd like to hire you all to do. Who's first?"

[sblock=We have the intended people]This post was partially crossposted to DWI thread to assist DT in jumping into the right game. Let's get started. :)[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[section]

Ethane stood up, and says "As others have already said, my name is Ethane Beray. My skill set is powered by the grace of Ruvalra, and she guides my arm to protect those of this world. I am also skilled in healing of both a mundane and magical nature, but am trained in martial experience as well. Well met to you all." He places his hand of his heart, which seems to be some sort of salute, before sitting back down.
[/section]

[sblock=Ethane Stats]
Ethane Beray
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 83/83
CMB: +07 CMD: 20
Fort: +10 Reflex: +06 Will: +14
Perception: +11
Initiative: +1
Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear +14/+09 1d8+2 20/x3
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:

Level 0 Spells( 3 ): Light, Purify Food and Drink, Stabilize
Level 1 Spells(5+1): Shield*, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Divine Favor(+3), Divine Favor(+3), Protection from Evil
Level 2 Spells(5+1): Barkskin(+4)*, Grace, Resist Energy, Lesser Restoration, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe
Level 3 Spells(3+1): Protection from Energy*, Invisibility Purge, Magic Vestment(+2), Prayer
Level 4 Spells(2+1): Spell Immunity*, Greater Magic Weapon(+2), Freedom of Movement
Level 5 Spells(1+1): Quickened Shield*, Quickened Divine Favor(+3)
* Indicates Domain Spell

Extend Rod: 3/3 per Day
Deflection Aura: 1/1: 20' Aura +2 Deflection AC / CMD. Lasts for 9 rounds
Aura of Protection: 9/9: 30' aura; gain +1 deflection bonus, resistance 5 Fire/Electric/Sonic/Acid/Lightning
Channel: 3/3 5d6 30' burst.
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
"Maui is te warrior. Tane bless me with te sharp teeth and claws, like Taniwha. I become te beast. Taniwha and Maui fight tooth and claw. Sometimes Tane bless Maui's prayers, making me and Taniwha stronger ... faster." Not really able to think of any things else to say about his skill set the jungle warrior falls quiet.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Barlo Hawkins, Human Bard

Elnefrai_zps89549ca6.jpg

Barlo had already mentioned his talents... sort of anyway.

"Well, I am a poet,"
"In case you didn't know it."
he grinned.

"I know some magic, a fair number of spells too,"
"Plus, I can use my words to inspire courage if you give me my due."

"I am pretty good with a whip, I must say,"
"Such that I can intimidate foes with my dazzling display."

Having recited his lyrics, the Bard grew more solemn as he addressed the problem at hand with Tritower. "My lyrical self accolades aside, I am not the most adept at battling undead creatures though. Many would not be affected by my abilities since they have no mind to be tricked. So let us hope that is not the main problem facing the good folk at Tritower. Should there be a necromancer behind the events, that bastard I would gladly deal with though."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +4 Perception: +12
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 65 Current: 65
CMB: +9 CMD: 22(20ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +10 Will: +8
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Bardic Performances (lingering 2 rnds): 25/25 Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: [Message, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound]
1st Level 7/7 (DC16) [CLW, Feather Fall, Hideous Laughter, Timely Inspiration, Grease, Vanish, Charm Person, Silent Image]
2nd Level 5/5 (DC17) [Sound Burst, Heroism, Glitterdust, Mirror Image, Invisibility, Calm Emotions, Silence]
3rd Level 4/4 (DC18) [Haste, Slow, Phantom Steed, Confusion][/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Anton Torelli
Torelli nodes in turn as several members of the team introduce themselves. "Well, well, I think this constitutes an acceptable team, all things considered. We know there is undead, so having a priest of Ruvalra along will definitely be an asset. And a pair of beast warriors," the man continues, giving the nod to Maui and Taniwah, "seems a suitable start for dealing with physical threats of many kinds. As for you, Mr Hawkins," he continues, turning to face the bard, "we know so little of what we're up against, I would not be concerned over not being perfectly suited for dealing with undead. There is so much we don't know, a man with your diverse abilities seems rather worthwhile."

Taking another deep draught from his mug, Torelli addresses Vincenco. "So, you haven't been too specific, but judging by the way you wear that blade, am I to guess you're the product of one of Venza's fencing institutions? Or, is there more to say? I'm more into the heavy combat style myself, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance if I can't name specific schools off the top of my head--I just know there are many." With that, he pauses and gives ample time for response.

Remove ads